WELCOME TO MY BLOG

WHERE I'M BEING ME =)





Thursday, August 11, 2011

how much i have learn to miss u

well i nvr knw tht
missing sum1 can b this hurt...
since my sister weds
i learn a lot
of beautiful,
some are hurtful,
some are painful
some are just average...

what u know blog...
i already learn how miss sum1 badly...
do u knw wen my sister always by my side
i nvr feel sad or lonely...
i nvr thought she will go away from me
eventhough i knw one day she would marry
n leave me...

mayb i nvr realized tht wen the time come
i will be this much hurt..
mayb she feel the same way
i does..
perhaps who knows rite...

now i have lost sum1 tht i respect
i have lost a good advisor...
i have lost a good fren...
n what is more hurt is
i dunno how valuable she is
until she went away from me...

i know she will come every weekends
but it wont be same as before
now she have other responsibilties...

n yes i know i have to learn
accept the way things are...
but still as always
she always teach me sumthng
with her smile,
with her words,
with her anger,
with her sadness,
with her generosity,
with her patience,
with her determination,
even after she left
her absence taught me
to miss her dearly....


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates