WELCOME TO MY BLOG

WHERE I'M BEING ME =)





Sunday, July 3, 2011

my naive looking brother

dear dreamz,

let me tell u about my stupid
n naive looking (he is naive)
brother...

name muneeb...
well i dunno what to say..
that he so childish..
he think great of himself..
that make me feel like oiii...
he have high level of
confident bout himself...
good for u muneeb

never mind of that...
he think he is super smart
make me want to pity him more...
hehehe.....

i hope he wont take
to much in to heart bout
my words..
let me make it up to u...
u r good boy
muneeb...
aja2 fighting

hehehe...
i think i am a bad sister
ya Allah forgive me...
huhuuu

he want to become
like bill gates
admire him for that..
any way this post
is specially dedicated to him..
enjayyyyyyyy....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates